“Entrepreneurs Workshop” was held on the 30th of July, 2015 in collaboration with ATP Innovations, a leading startup incubator/accelerator in Sydney.
This event aimed to inform and empower EMCRs on the roadblocks in the successful translation of research. Registrants learned about the process of commercialisation, from initial idea until established startup; heard about government incentives for early-career researches looking to commercialise their ideas; and listened to personal stories from several CEOs and startup founders.
- Eitan Bienstock, Director of Global Growth at ATP Innovations
- Bill Kerr, Business Adviser at AusIndustry
- Dr. Jennifer MacDiarmid, CEO of EngeneIC
- Prof. Shaun Jackson, founder of Kinacia and co-founder of ACBD
- Dr. Alan Taylor, Executive Chairman of Clarity Pharmaceuticals and
- Assoc. Prof. Helen Pask, physics startups.
You can take a closer look at some of the presentations by clicking on the links below.